VIVID Internship Application Winter 2024
The Virtual Internship and Varied Innovative Demonstrations (VIVID) Coalition comprised of the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Augusta University, University of Arizona, and Florida International University has internship opportunities available for college undergraduates.
The virtual internships will be offered to address the problem of helping students translate academic learning to cybersecurity practice and competency in a work role or job as well as the opportunity to earn as they learn.
- Interns will work 20 hours per week for 8 weeks at $18.00 per hour
- Internship is 12 February 2024 – 12 April 2024
- Remote Work
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Must have completed at least one year toward a cybersecurity-related academic program
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Application Deadline 15 December 2023
- Selectees will be notified by 8 January 2024
Please direct questions to Sharon Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org