We have cancelled the Scenario-based Learning and Teaching Workshop scheduled for April 18-20. The workshops are still open for the two other scheduled dates in June 28-30 and August 15-17. Please register at your earliest convenience.
Scenario-Based Learning Workshop
June 28-30 and August 15-17
At the Center for Cybersecurity, University of West Florida
Welcoming up to 20 4-year and 2-year CAE institution faculty
Participants will learn:
- Scenario-based teaching tools and techniques on Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK mapping
- Creating virtual machines (VMs)
- Automation and customization
- Familiarization with scenario builder system and tools
- Creating storyboards, database repository, scenario editor, and scenario retrieval system for scenario management
Participants will be afforded with the tools, processes, and knowledge to produce new scenarios that meet the demands of a very fluid cybersecurity training field.