Scenario-Based Learning Workshop
June 28-30, 2022
At the Center for Cybersecurity, University of West Florida
Welcoming up to 20 4-year and 2-year CAE institution faculty
Participants will learn:
- Scenario-based teaching tools and techniques on Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK mapping
- Creating virtual machines (VMs)
- Automation and customization
- Familiarization with scenario builder system and tools
- Creating storyboards, database repository, scenario editor, and scenario retrieval system for scenario management
Participants will be afforded with the tools, processes, and knowledge to produce new scenarios that meet the demands of a very fluid cybersecurity training field.
This event is wait-list status only. Please visit this link for our other option in August.