The 10th annual NICE Conference and Expo will bring together thought leaders from industry, government, academia, and non-profit organizations to address the community's cybersecurity education, training, and workforce needs. Throughout the conference, attendees will receive the unique opportunity to take in over thirty presentations covering best practices from around the world and across sectors.
Florida International University, New America, and Arizona State University will serve as the proud hosts of the tenth anniversary of the conference.
Conference Theme: Reimagining the Future of the Cybersecurity Workforce: Adapting to a Changing Landscape
The four tracks featured this year are:
- Partnering for a Stronger Cybersecurity Community
- Connecting Theory and Practice
- The Impacts of Future Technologies on the Cybersecurity Workforce
- Expanding Skill Development through Lifelong Learning
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS: LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Additional registration required. Space is limited.
Be sure to claim your seat at one of our pre-conference workshops that will take place on November 18, 2019 at 1-5pm:
- Using Regional Networks to Strengthen the Cybersecurity
- Guidance on Implementing the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
- Cybersecurity Education and Workforce Development for International Stakeholders
- Implementing New Approaches to Online Learning and Innovative Instructional Design