In concert with the NSA/DHS National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE-CD) Program Management Office, the University of Washington (UW) is hosting
the CAE Executive Leadership Forum to be held on Thurs 19 & Fri 20 April 2018 in Bellevue, Washington.
We will bring together executive leadership from the designated colleges to hold informed strategic discussions with industry and government peers, on how to collaboratively address the challenges in cybersecurity education. It is becoming increasingly important that academic standards are aligned to employer needs to ensure education programs adequately prepare the next generation for the profession of cybersecurity.
Entire program at the executive level
- Limited number of attendees, by INVITATION ONLY
- Single program track, integrated sessions all day Thursday and Friday morning
- Day two roundtable discussions on cyber workforce development, cooperative education, cyber and economic development
- Multiple opportunities for networking and collaboration with other executives in cyber education nationwide
- Update on Federal initiatives and opportunities (NSA, DHS, NICE and NSF)
- Industry leaders from multiple sectors, including energy, banking, insurance, technology, and critical infrastructure
- State government leaders discussing economic development strategies & opportunities
- Spotlight on successful industry/academic/government collaboration projects
Who should attend
- Higher education executive leadership
- Industry peers
- Relevant government representatives