Join a varied and knowledgeable panel of cybersecurity experts who have firsthand experience to discuss the ethical challenges, especially as organizations and companies engage internationally to conduct business.
Ethics in Cybersecurity: An International Perspective
- Date: Friday, November 5th
- Time: 9am – noon MST
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
- Click THIS LINK to register
- Dr. Andrea Little-Limbago: A computational social scientist specializing in the intersection of technology, national security, and information security
- Alexander White: Principal Architect and CEO of The White Group & Company, specializing in Enterprise Risk Management
- Jacqueline Muna Musiitwa Esz: An international attorney who advises clients on technology risk and governance
Register now to join us this Friday. Please share with friends, students and fellow colleagues!