Ensuring Supply Chain Integrity in 5G and Other Critical Systems
Because so many critical functions depend on reliable technology and equipment, supply chain security is national security.
Join INSA on Wednesday, August 19 from 2:00-4:00 pm ET for a virtual discussion of supply chain threats to 5G telecommunications networks and other systems critical for national security. Senior government leaders and industry experts will discuss supply chain security challenges, implications for U.S. national security, and potential strategies to stay ahead of this growing risk.
The event will begin with keynote remarks by Constance Taube, Deputy Director of the ODNI's National Counterintelligence and Security Center. It will continue with a panel discussion of the challenges in securing 5G supply chains feauturing:
- Robert Kolasky, Director, National Risk Management Center, Department of Homeland Security
- Jennifer Lane, Acting Senior Advisor to the Deputy Secretary, Department of Commerce
- Kathryn Condello, Senior Director for National Security and Emergency Preparedness, Century Link
- Brennan Grignon, Senior Consultant, LMI
- Clete Johnson, Partner, Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP (moderator)
Date and Time:
Wednesday, August 19
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
2:00 – 2:05 pm Welcome and Introductory Remarks
2:05 – 2:45 pm Keynote Remarks
2:45 – 3:45 pm Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A
3:45 – 3:50 pm Closing Remarks
This event is open to the press. Please email pr@INSAonline.org for more information.
To find out more about available sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jeff Lavine at JLavine@INSAonline.org.