For a second year, the NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference will be a fully virtual event. In an effort to be mindful of health concerns, travel restrictions, budget impacts, and the continued commitment to equity and inclusion, the Conference will once again bring its community spirit and networking energy to an inspiring and engaging online space.
The NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference, previously slated to take place in St. Louis, Missouri, will now be a virtual experience on December 6-7, 2021, where attendees will engage with cutting-edge presentations, networking, and resources—all from the safety and comfort of their home or office. During this exciting virtual event, attendees will:
- Participate in live interactive breakout sessions led by community experts
- Hear from inspiring keynote speakers
- Explore the virtual exhibitor hall where they can schedule one-on-one meetings with exhibitors and discover the latest technologies, products, and services
- Connect digitally with presenters and peers to network, share ideas, and discuss best practices
- Have access to event content for up to one year after the event concludes, providing an on-demand experience accessible to all schedules