7th Annual National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
Conference and Expo
November 1 -2, 2016 Kansas City, Missouri
Keynote Sessions Announced!
- "Rewiring the Labor Market”, Byron Auguste Co-Founder, Opportunity @ Work
- "How Industry Builds Their Cyber Security Workforce”, DeEtte Gray President, BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- "Transforming a Nation's Cybersecurity Workforce”, International Cybersecurity Expert Panel representing Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Israel & United States
Registration is now open. To register, please visit www.fbcinc.com/e/NICE/ncec/attendeereg.aspx.
Limited space is available for two pre-conference seminars:
- Using the NICE Workforce Framework
- Building a Cyber-Ready Workforce Through Business-Higher Education Engagement
Learn more about the pre-conference seminars and reserve your seat today at www.fbcinc.com/nice.
About NICE 2016: "Innovations to Shape the Future Cybersecurity Workforce”
This year's theme, Innovations to Shape the Future Cybersecurity Workforce, aims to showcase effective collaborations, bold experiments and innovations, and other potentially game-changing methods in support of the NICE strategic goals to Accelerate Learning and Skills Development, Nurture a Diverse Learning Community, and Guide Career Development and Workforce Planning.
Educational tracks for NICE 2016 include:
- Education and Training, including Curriculum, Training & KSAs;
- Community Collaboration, including Collaboration within the community for potential solutions national cybersecurity issues; and
- Innovation and Technology, including Innovative ideas are presented in a new way along with discussions of emerging issues.
Our exciting lineup of sessions and speakers may be previewed here.
For more information on NICE and the 2016 Conference, please visit nist.gov/nice.