Dear Educators and Professionals,
Join us for the upcoming 5th National Women in Cybersecurity conference (NSF Award# 1303441) to be held on March 23 - March 24, Chicago, IL.
This event is jointly organized by Tennessee Tech and Illinois Institute of Technology.
We have limited capacity of 1000 attendees. As always, we expect that 50% of the attendees will be students from 2 and 4 year institutions at all levels of education, 25% of expected attendees will be educators, and 25% are industry professionals—again at various levels of their careers.
Faculty registration is subsidized at $150.
Deadline for registration is Feb 15 or until capacity
We have a wonderful line of speakers from acadmeia, industry and government.
WiCyS 2018 conference will offer:
• Distinguished speaker sessions
• Technical presentations
• Technical workshops (Pre and post conference)
• Student Poster competitions (winners receive travel grants)
• Birds-of Feather discussions
• Speed mentoring and networking socials
• Panel discussions
• Lightning talks
• Career and graduate school fair (expecting 70+ organizations)
• Meet ups with/among Industry, Government and Academic partners
Hope you can join us at this unique conference for an unique experience.
Professor, Computer Science, Tennessee Tech
WiCyS Founder and Chair